Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 2
- Eggs 2, seperated
- Castor sugar 2 tbsp
- Warm Nutella, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla 1/2 tsp
- Salt pinch
- Additional butter, cocoa powder and icing sugar
- STEP 1Brush butter from the bottom of ramekin upwards, dust with cocoa powder, shake out excess.
- STEP 2Whisk egg whites until stiff peaks appear.
- STEP 3In a separate bowl, whisk sugar and egg yolk until it turns to a pale color, then add in vanilla, salt and Nutella.
- STEP 4Fold in egg whites in three times gently, leaving white streaks in the batter.
- STEP 5Spoon the batter in ramekin, run thumb around inside of the rim to make the soufflé rise straight.
- STEP 6Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
- STEP 7Dust top with powder sugar.