Quick and Easy Scotch Eggs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4
A no nonsense quick and easy meal for the family - using 99 % Pork sausages keeps these a healthy option. These can be cooked in an air fryer with a teaspoon of oil.
- 6 Butchers Daughters or Gluten Free Pork Sausage
- 6 Eggs(4 hard boiled, 2 beaten in a bowl)
- 2 Drop Worcester Sauce
- 100 grams of dried bread crumbs
- flour and black pepper
- STEP 1In a medium bowl, mix together the pork sausage and Worcestershire sauce. Combine the flour, salt and pepper; mix into the sausage.
- STEP 2Divide the sausage into four equal parts. Mold each part around one of the hard-boiled eggs, rolling between your hands to shape. Place the beaten egg and breadcrumbs into separate dishes. Dip the balls into the egg, then roll in the breadcrumbs until coated. Shake off any excess.
- STEP 3Follow instructions for times on how long to cook in air fryer. Server with fresh chips or on their own.