Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Gluten free pizza base
- 2 cups processed raw cauliflower (to the size of couscous)
- 2 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp dried fennel seed (or your favorite seasonings)
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine crust ingredients in a bowl. Press into a circle on a greased 12″ pizza pan by sprinkling the crust mixture around the pan and then gently pressing the mounds together. This prevents thick spots in the center of the pan.
- STEP 2Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are a golden-brown color. Allow to cool for five minutes. Gently slide a metal (or plastic if the surface is non-stick ad may scratch) spatula around the edges to loosen from the pan slightly.
- STEP 3Top crust with sauce, cheese, artichoke hearts, onion, peppers, spinach and olives. Place Provolone slices on top. Top with pesto.
- STEP 4Place under a broiler on high for 3-5 minutes, or until golden and bubbly, or bake for 10-15 minutes more in a 425 degree Fahrenheit oven until golden and bubbly.