Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Ardennes' Chilli Almonds
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cooling time: 30mins (To be safe!)
- Makes 1 bag of chilli almonds
A great and healthy snack for when you are peckish. My chilli almonds are great for office, home or lunchtime snacking.
- 1 bag of almonds
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 clove of garlic (Whole)
- Chilli powder
- STEP 1Heat the butter in a pan and add the garlic, fry the clove so that it flavours the butter and remove. (Make sure you don't burn it.)
- STEP 2Add the chilli powder and the almonds and mix until coated. Tip out and cool before serving.
- STEP 3[NOTE: You can try other types too! Instead of chilli powder, why not cajun seasoning? Or maybe even cinnamon? You can also bake them on a rosting tray if you prefer!]