Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 10 mins preparation, 5-10 mins rest
- More effort
- Serves 6
Savoury, Smoky & Succulent
- 2 pork ternderloins
California Rancher Wild Hog Seasoning
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 50g shredded manchego cheese
- Baby spinach
- STEP 1Cut each tenderloin in half horizontally, stopping ½" from the edge so it stays attached.
- STEP 2Open up then lay over a sheet of cling film and flatten to a uniform thickness of around 1.5cm
- STEP 3Season each side of the tenderloin with Wild Hog and the place in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- STEP 4In a food processor blitz up the cheese and peppers. You can add some pine nuts if you like too.
- STEP 5Spread the stuffing equally between the two tenderloins covering one half of each lengthways followed by a small handful of the spinach leaves.
- STEP 6Roll the tenderloins and carefully tie with cooking string.
- STEP 7Cook indirectly on your BBQ for approx 30 mins. This can also be cooked on a smoker but the cooking time will need to be increased. Try adding some cherry or applewood smoking chips for extra depth of flavour
- STEP 8Once the pork is cooked through, loosely tent with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 mins.