Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 1 hour cooling time in the fridge.
- Serves 1
A non-dairy, gluten-free chocolate mousse. Delicious.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- STEP 1Melt the coconut butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- STEP 2Then mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl until you reach a nice consistency.
- STEP 3Alternatively, you can mix the ingredients in a blender.
- STEP 4Put the mixture into the fridge and serve when cool.