Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
5 Minute Sweetcorn Pasta!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
This ridiculously simple lunch is perfect for anyone. A quick dish, under 50p. It can easily be doubled up for more than 1 person.
- 1 hand full of Fusilli pasta
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 hand full of frozen sweetcorn
- STEP 1Put the pasta and sweetcorn in a bowl, and fill with water until the ingredients are covered.
- STEP 2Put the bowl in the microwave on high. For quick-cook pasta, cook for 5 minutes. For regular pasta, cook for 12 minutes. (Always use common sense during this step, as all microwaves are different! If you hear a popping noise, turn the microwave off immediately.)
- STEP 3Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave. It will be very hot, so use a tea-towel or oven gloves to help protect your hands.
- STEP 4Drain the water from the bowl into the sink. You can use a sieve, or just carefully tip the bowl without dumping the contents!
- STEP 5Drizzle the olive oil over your sweetcorn pasta, and leave to cool for 2 minutes. Enjoy!