Spiced broccoli with paneer
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 large head broccoli , broken into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 225g pack paneer , sliced
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely chopped
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- naan bread , to serve
- STEP 1
Cook the broccoli in a large pan of boiling salted water for 3-4 mins. Save a little of the cooking water, then drain broccoli and set aside in the colander.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Season, then fry the paneer for 2-3 mins on each side until golden. Move the paneer to the edge of the pan and add the garam masala, garlic, chilli and reserved cooking water. Cook for 2 mins, then return broccoli to the pan, with the lemon zest and juice. Toss everything together to heat through and serve with warm naan breads.