- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion , halved and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- 175g frozen butternut squash chunks
- 140g broccoli , stalks sliced, top cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaf
- 250g pack ready-to-eat red & white quinoa
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 25g dried cranberries
- handful pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 50g feta cheese , crumbled
- STEP 1
Heat the oil in a wok with a lid, add the onion and garlic, and fry for 5 mins until softened, then lift from the wok with a slotted spoon. Add the squash, stir round the wok until it starts to colour, then add the broccoli. Sprinkle in 3 tbsp water and the thyme, cover the pan and steam for about 5 mins until the veg is tender.
- STEP 2
Meanwhile, tip quinoa into a bowl and fluff it up. Add the parsley, cranberries, seeds (if using), cooked onion and garlic, and balsamic vinegar, and mix well. Toss through the vegetables with the feta. Will keep in the fridge for 2 days.