- 50g mature cheddar, grated
- 50g hard mozzarella, grated
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small green chilli, finely chopped
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 large round garlic naan bread (we used a fresh one from ocado.com)
- 1 tbsp mango chutney, plus extra to serve
- 10g butter
Butter is a dairy product made from separating whole milk or cream into fat and…
In a bowl, mix the cheeses, spring onion, chilli, cumin seeds and coriander.
Cut the naan in half down the centre. Spread one half with the chutney, top with the cheese mixture, then cover with the other half. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat until just beginning to foam. Add the naan sandwich and use something heavy like a saucepan to press it down. Fry on one side for 4-5 mins or until golden brown, then turn over and repeat. Both sides should be crisp, with the cheese gooey. Cut in half and serve with extra chutney.