- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 4 - 6 (as a snack))
Tex-Mex favourite nachos, gets an Indian makeover with poppadums, paneer, chutney and relish for a spicy platter everyone can enjoy!
- 2 large tomatoes , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small red onion , finely chopped
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 225g paneer , cut into chunks
- 200g natural yogurt
- ½ cucumber , finely chopped
- ½ small pack mint , leaves only, roughly chopped
- 100g poppadums , crushed
- 4-6 tsp mango chutney
- STEP 1
Combine the tomatoes, onion and chilli with some seasoning in a bowl to make a salsa, then set aside.
- STEP 2
Heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the paneer on both sides until golden.
- STEP 3
Make a raita by combining the yogurt, cucumber and most of the mint, then season with some salt.
- STEP 4
Put the crushed poppadums in a large dish, pour the raita over, followed by the salsa, then top with the paneer. Dollop spoonfuls of chutney over, scatter over the remaining mint and dig in.