Mango chutney baked feta with lentils
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 200g pack feta
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 150ml natural yogurt
- small handful mint , finely chopped
- small handful dill , finely chopped, plus extra fronds to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g pack microwave puy lentils
- ½ medium cucumber , halved, deseeded and cut into half-moons
- 120g cherry tomatoes , halved
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/ gas 7. Put the feta in an ovenproof dish and spread over the mango chutney. Bake for about 20 mins until sticky.
- STEP 2
Mix the yogurt, half the mint, half the dill, the olive oil and 1 tbsp water to make a dressing. Season to taste.
- STEP 3
Cook the lentils in the microwave according to pack instructions. Toss the lentils with the cucumber and tomatoes. Divide between two plates and top with the feta, a drizzle of the yogurt dressing and any remaining herbs.