- 200g pack feta
A creamy soft white cheese with an ancient history - nomadic tribes who needed to preserve the…
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 150ml natural yogurt
- small handful mint, finely chopped
There are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.…
- small handful dill, finely chopped, plus extra fronds to serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 250g pack microwave Puy lentils
- ½ medium cucumber, halved, deseeded and cut into half-moons
- 120g cherry tomatoes, halved
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/ gas 7. Put the feta in an ovenproof dish and spread over the mango chutney. Bake for about 20 mins until sticky.
Mix the yogurt, half the mint, half the dill, the olive oil and 1 tbsp water to make a dressing. Season to taste.
Cook the lentils in the microwave according to pack instructions. Toss the lentils with the cucumber and tomatoes. Divide between two plates and top with the feta, a drizzle of the yogurt dressing and any remaining herbs.