- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 2 medium courgettes, grated
- 2 tbsp self-raising flour
- 25g parmesan, or vegetarian alternative finely grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 170g tub roasted red pepper hummus, to serve
- STEP 1
In a bowl, combine the grated courgette, flour and parmesan. Shape into walnut-size balls, then flatten.
- STEP 2
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry the fritters for 2-3 mins on each side until golden brown. Serve straight away with red pepper hummus.