- 2 large, ripe avocados, halved and stoned
Although it's technically a fruit, the mild-flavoured avocado is used as a vegetable. Native…
- 1 large banana, chopped
Probably the best known, most popular tropical fruit, their name probably derives from the…
- 5 soft prunes
- 6 tbsp unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter (unsweetened, if possible)
- 3 tbsp cacao powder (or good quality cocoa powder)
- 100g coconut milk yogurt (such as CoYo)
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- dark chocolate (80% cocoa, if possible), to decorate
Scoop the avocado flesh into a food processor. Add the chopped banana, prunes, almond or coconut milk, smooth peanut butter and cacao powder. Blend until smooth, adding a little more milk if the blade gets stuck. Scrape down the sides once or twice and blend again.
Divide the mixture between 4 small glasses. Mix the coconut yogurt with the maple syrup or honey and top each pudding with a generous dollop. Finely grate a little dark chocolate over the top and chill for at least 1 hr.