How to make pulled pork
Magazine subscription – choose a brand-new cookbook when you subscribe
A US trend that we can't get enough of, this 'how to' video from the Good Food cookery team shows you how to get perfect pulled pork every time.
- Buy the best quality meat you can afford and ask your butcher for skinless if you can.
- If you can’t get skinless then reserve the skin for crackling.
- Cook the pork low and slow. The longer the better until it is tender enough to pull apart.
- Cooking the pork covered in tin foil with some water at the bottom of the roasting tin will ensure it self sauces.
- For recipes, sides and more suggestions have a look at our pulled pork guide.