Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Piri Piri Breadcrumb Poppets
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
I tried this recipe I thought up in the car by no means is it fancy but it is tasty so I hope you enjoy !
- 200ml Oil
- 2 Slices of Bread
- 1 Large Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg
- Approx. 2 tbsp of Piri Piri Spices
- STEP 1Put oil in the pan and leave it to the side.
- STEP 2Make the breadcrumbs by using a blender to blend the 2 slices of bread
- STEP 3Mix the breadcrumbs with Piri Piri Spices
- STEP 4Chop the Chicken into small bite size pieces
- STEP 5First dip the Chicken into the beaten egg
- STEP 6Then dip it into the breadcrumb and mix
- STEP 7Turn on the pan at a medium heat
- STEP 8Cook until brown, a bit darker than golden