Fish, Butter Bean, & Spinach Mappas One-Pot
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp sunflower, vegetable or coconut oil
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 450g tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp tikka curry paste
- 1 400g can coconut milk or coconut cream block with boiling water
- ½ small pack coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 skinless, boneless pollock fillets (about 150g/5½ oz each), or other fish cut in 4cm chunks
- 2 cans of Butter/Haricot beans
- 10-12 blocks of frozen spinach
- STEP 1Heat the oil in a large, wide saucepan over a medium heat and add the onions. Cook for 5-10 mins until softened and starting to colour. Add the garlic and tomatoes, and fry for 2 mins. Add the curry paste, fry for 2 mins more, then pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- STEP 2Add the frozen spinach and butter beans and simmer gently for 5 min.
- STEP 3Add the fish to the pan and simmer gently for 5 mins until just cooked through. Turn off the heat. Sprinkle the coriander over the curry and serve.