Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Creamy Paprika Pork
- Preparation and cooking time
- (Good idea to slice peppers, onions and garlic first)
- Serves 4
Paprika pork made extra special because of the addition of sour cream at the end.
- 4 pork loin medallions
- 2 red peppers
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 150ml sour cream
- 2 tsps smoked paprika
- 2 tsps tomato puree
- STEP 1Heat some rapeseed/olive oil in a large frying pan.
- STEP 2Cook pork medallions for approx 2 mins on each side until lightly golden. Remove to a warm plate.
- STEP 3Slice onion, peppers and garlic and add to frying pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes until soft.
- STEP 4Add smoked paprika. Stir in tomato puree, turn up heat a touch and then add stock. Return the pork medallions to the frying pan and simmer for about 5 minutes until sauce is thickening.
- STEP 5Add the cream and simmer low for couple more minutes.
- STEP 6Serve with potatoes or rice and green veg - YUM!