Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
High Fibre Flourless Bread Loaf
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 2 loaves.
Low carbohydrate and high fibre bread.
- 154g Oat Bran
- 67g Wheat Bran
- 46g Wheat Germ
- 189g Dried Skimmed Milk Powder
- 32g Dried Yeast
- 2 tbs of 0% Fat Plain Yoghurt
- 8 tbs of 0% Fromage Frais
- 6 Large Free Range Eggs
- 8/10 tbs of warm water
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- STEP 1In a bowl mix together the yeast, warm water and Fromage Frais and whisk well. Leave to rest and allow the yeast to become active.
- STEP 2Mix all the other ingredients together in a large bowl.
- STEP 3Add active yeast mixture to the other ingredients and whisk well.
- STEP 4Divide the mixture equally between two silicone loaf trays and sprinkle with the sesame seeds (optional). Bake in a hot oven (200C Fan Oven) for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 180C and cook for a further 20 minutes. Leave to cool slightly before removing and placing on a wire cooling rack.