Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
- Preparation and cooking time
- FREEZING: 6 HOURS
- Makes 1 glass
A classic children’s drink, with a healthy twist! The banana and nuts give it an amazing flavour, along with adding nutrients. Makes a great after-school snack.
- 100ml almond milk
- 100ml (cow’s) milk
- 1/2 a banana
- 2tsp cocoa powder
- 2tsp agave nectar
- 1tsp hazelnut butter
- STEP 1Chop the banana into slices and put into a ziploc bag. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- STEP 2Add the frozen banana slices into the blender, along with a splash of milk. Blend on high speed until it forms a thin paste.
- STEP 3Add the milk, almond milk, hazelnut butter, agave and cocoa powder. Blend on high speed until it becomes smooth and frothy.
- STEP 4Pour into a large glass and serve!