- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
The first meal my mom taught me to make! Ideal for when you're feeling a bit lazy but still want to eat good.
- olive oil (around 5 tbsp)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 paprikas, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- spices (salt, pepper, persil, cayenne pepper, chilli peppers), to taste
- STEP 1Heat the oil in a pot and throw in the shallots. Add paprikas and let it stew until the shallots turn lightly golden.
- STEP 2Add tomatoes and close the pot with a lid. Mix every 10 minutes for an hour.
- STEP 3After an hour passes, add in the garlic and spices, and some water if you feel the sauce is too thick. Let it cook for a few more minutes. Serve with spaghetti.