Salsa verde (green sauce)
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 4
- 1small pack tarragon
- 2 small packs flat-leaf parsley
- 30g wild garlic (or 2 garlic cloves)
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 40g small capers , drained, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- STEP 1
Chop the herbs and garlic, mixing with 1 tsp sea salt, until very fine.
- STEP 2
Add the mustard and capers, and combine. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the olive oil.
- STEP 3
Add the vinegar, little by little, stirring and tasting as you go – trust your palate!