My classical pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Refrigerating (if needed)
- Makes 6-10 pancakes depending on size
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- STEP 1Whisk together the flour, milk, eggs, salt and cinnamon until smooth.
- STEP 2You can leave the batter in the fridge from this stage to be used in 2 days time. Or You can heat up a frying-pan with a little nob of butter if wanted but I usually don't.
- STEP 3Pour in 1 ladle of the mix and spread it around the pan by tilting it. Cook for 2 mins on either side or until golden. Serve with your favourite fillings and enjoy!