Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Protein Power Balls
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 balls
Easy to make, delicious treats which are a good source of natural energy.
- 100g good quality nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew etc)
- 100g honey
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 25g seeds (sesame, pumpkin etc)
- 24g cocoa powder
- Extra cocoa powder/coconut/seeds for decoration
- STEP 1Melt the nut butter and honey in a pan over a low heat.
- STEP 2Take off the heat and stir in the coconut, cocoa powder and seeds.
- STEP 3Chill in the fridge for around 15 minutes.
- STEP 4Remove from fridge and roll into 12 equal sized balls.
- STEP 5Roll each ball in either cocoa powder, coconut or seeds and store balls in an airtight container in the fridge.