Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Prawn spring rolls with dipping sauces
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 7 spring rolls
Using rice paper and a mixture of veg and meat you can make a really great lunch or light dinner. Here are my made up spring rolls with veg and prawns. Dipped in my homemade satay sauce and my chilli philly dip.
- Rice paper
- A bowl of warm water
- Shredded carrot
- Strips of spring onion
- Thin slices of cucumber
- A bowl of cooked prawns/shrimp
- STEP 1Soak the sheets of rice paper in the bowl of warm water for 5 seconds.
- STEP 2Lay out on a large dinner plate and fill with your raw vegetables and prawns.
- STEP 3Roll up by both ends first then bring the sides together, rolling tightly and carefully.
- STEP 4To make the chilli philly dip; mix spoonfuls of cream cheese with a few dollops of sweet chilli sauce and mix.
- STEP 5To make the satay dip; mix softened peanut butter (smooth or chunky) with warm water, soy sauce and chilli flakes.