Frozen Berry Coconut Ice Cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 3 Icecream balls
- One Frozen Banana
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Berries
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Natural COYO Yogurt/Coconut Cream
- One Tablespoon of Coconut Milk/Nut Milk/Water
- STEP 1Get the frozen banana out of the freezer and leave to soft a bit. Then add all the ingredients into your blender or nutribullet. Blend until forms an ice-cream like texture.
- STEP 2Add more milk for softer ice cream or more ice cubes/frozen berrys to make harder.
- STEP 3Serve immediately and enjoy! Top with dried fruit and nuts or stir through whole berries for added texture!