Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Easy pizza to make at home. Minimum fuss/Maximum taste!
- Ready made pizza base (either fresh from the pizza fridge at the supermarket or boxed from the shelf)
- Fiery chilli pesto
- Fresh green and red chillies, sliced (optional)
- Mature grated cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Mozzarella, sliced
- STEP 1Smother the pizza base in fiery chilli pesto and cover with grated cheese
- STEP 2Add the sliced chillies and basil and cover with more grated cheese
- STEP 3Cover with pepperoni slices and top with the sliced mozzarella
- STEP 4Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 12-15 minutes (or follow the cooking instructions for the pizza base)