- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 2
- 145g pizza base mix
- 6 tbsp tomato pasta sauce
- large handful (about 100g) leftover stuffing (a sausage stuffing works well for this)
- large handful (about 100g) leftover cooked turkey , shredded
- 100g mozzarella , sliced
- small pack sage , leaves picked
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Prepare the pizza base mix following pack instructions. Once rolled out, leave to rest for 10 mins, then top with the pasta sauce.
- STEP 2
Scatter over the stuffing and turkey, then top with the mozzarella. Toss the sage leaves with the oil, then scatter over the pizza, drizzling over any remaining oil. Bake for 10-12 mins until the crust is crisp and the cheese has melted.