Pork, Apple and Stilton Burgers
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 8
- 1 kg of minced pork or sausage meat
- Sage - dried or fresh leaves
- 1 apple
- 100 g stilton
- Salt and pepper.
- STEP 1Shred the apple and blend with sage.
- STEP 2Mix into the pork mince and season with salt and pepper.
- STEP 3Split into 8 patties and push a slice of stilton into the centre.
- STEP 4Individually wrap in cling film and freeze.
- STEP 5BBQ and serve in a toasted cut ciabatta with apple sauce.