- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
OK so this one is great for a cold winters evening - real easy to do and the kids will love it.
- 1 x small gammon or pork Joint - 1kg ish
- 1 x chopped onion
- 3 x crushed Garlic cloves
- 2 x 400g tins of baked beans
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 2 x chopped red peppers
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 6 tbsp tomato pure
- STEP 1Place all in a slow cooker and cook for 8 hours on low, or 4 hours on high
- STEP 2Once cooked, remove the ham and pull with two fork on a chopping board, then add back into the mixture.
- STEP 3Serve on top of mashed potatoes with some corn bread on the side - oh yeah super tasty.