Chicken Thai red curry with sweet potatoes and pineapple
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A delicious flavoursome Thai curry ready in 20 minutes!
- Chicken breasts x2 (chopped)
- Sweet potatoes x2 (large cubes)
- 175g peas
- Two handfuls chopped pineapple
- 4 tbsp red lentils
- Thai red curry paste (3 tbsp)
- Coconut milk (one tin)
- 300ml chicken stock
- STEP 1Add your Thai red curry paste to a wok and heat with a little olive oil for two minutes - the hotter you like it the more Thai red curry paste to add!
- STEP 2Add the chicken, red lentils and sweet potatoes and stir in with the paste to coat
- STEP 3Add the chicken stock and coconut milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes
- STEP 4Lastly add the peas and pineapple and simmer for a further 4 minutes. Serve with long grain rice and sprinkled coriander,