bread and butter pudding
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- You may need 10 mins cooling time
- Serves 4
it tastes very very good you will past this recipe to your children and they will past this recipe on to theres.It is a great recipe from a sunday pudding
- A white loaf of bread
- some raisins
- STEP 1Add one layer of bread in a bowl squash it down then splash in some milk add sugar and some raisins do that until you reach the top of the bowl.
- STEP 2Finley put it in the oven till golden brown.
- STEP 3Leave it to cool down for 10 mins.
- STEP 4Last but not lest enjoy eating the lovely pudding