Sweet potato and feta baked courgette
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 6
Courgette filled with roast sweet potato mixed with feta, chick pea and topped with breadcrumb
- 6 courgettes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 12 cherry tomatos
- haf a red onion
- 120 grams feta cheese
- 200 grams cooked chick peas
- 2 sprigs oregano
- 2 slcie of bread
- STEP 1Wash and half the courgettes and scoop out the pulp from the middle. Sprinkle a little salt on them. Put to one side.
- STEP 2Peel and dice the sweet potato. Also dice he onion. Coat in a little oil and sprinkle on some salt and pepper. roast for 20-25 mins.
- STEP 3Rinse off the chick peas. place in a mixing bowl. Crumble in the feta cheese. Chop the oregano leaves and add to the mx.
- STEP 4Mix in the potato and onion. then spoon into the troughs of the courgettes. Quarter the cherry tomatoes and place four pieces on each courgette.
- STEP 5Break bread into pieces and mix in a food processor until all crumbly. Sprinkle over courgettes. Place on a baking tray and into the oven for 40 minutes. Then serve. Best with a small salad.