Chocolate, Orange and Cranberry Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cookies!
The delicious combination of chocolate, orange and cranberries is one that you cannot miss and these cookies are SO easy to make!
- 30g of Desiccated coconut
- 30 g of whey protein
- 10g of casein protein
- 100ml of orange juice
- 100ml of liquid egg whites
- 50g of oats
- 20g of coconut flour
- 40g of diced chocolate
- 30g of dried cranberries
- STEP 1Line a large baking sheet with greaseproof paper and pre heat your oven to 150C,
- STEP 2Mix together all of the ingredients and leave to rest for 5 minutes
- STEP 3Using a tablespoon, take out a tablespoons worth of the mixture, drop it on to the baking sheet and then press down to make a nice flat cookie!
- STEP 4Do this 12 times!
- STEP 5Now, pop the tray in to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden!