Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate orange biscuits
- Preparation and cooking time
- 5 - 10 minutes to cool.
- Makes 16
A quick and easy way to enjoy biscuits and chocolate orange all in one!
- 100g cooking butter or margarine
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g self raising flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 an orange's zest
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180° and lightly butter a baking tray.
- STEP 2Cream together butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy. Stir in flour, cocoa powder and orange zest (grated finely). Divide dough into small balls and place on the baking tray. Lightly press each ball with the back of a fork.
- STEP 3Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until firm around the edges. Cool on a wire rack.
- STEP 4Now you are done. Enjoy!