Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Swiss almond chocolate biscuits
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 biscuits
Almond and chocolate delight, very simple to make.
- 100g almond butter
- 100g ground almonds
- 100g flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 50ml golden syrup or similar
- 40g Muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 60g milk chocolate
- STEP 1Melt the coconut oil, then carefully and thoroughly mix the ingredients - other than the chocolate - into a sticky dough.
- STEP 2On a baking tray lined with paper, form 12 biscuits.
- STEP 3Heat oven to 180ºC (or gas mark five), and bake for 10 minutes or longer until golden-brown.
- STEP 4When biscuits have cooled, melt the chocolate in a bowl placed in a pan of boiling water, and drip over biscuits. Allow to cool.