- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes The ingredients describe one portion.
This looks Starbucks-y. It goes down a treat, and if you post it on the group chat, chances are it will get loved twice; perfect to replace your typical order!
- Enough plant-based milk to fill up 1/2 of your cup
- 3-5 teaspoons of Sweet Freedom Choc Shot or flavoured syrup, plus extra for drizzling
- Extra plant-based milk for froth (optional)
- 4-5 cubes of ice
- Vegan chocolate buttons, split into sixths (optional)
- STEP 1Pour the plant-based milk into 1/2 of the cup.
- STEP 2Squeeze the Sweet Freedom onto a teaspoon, drip it in and stir into the milk. Try not to make the pot touch the teaspoon, as this might cause cross-contamination.
- STEP 3Add the ice cubes to the mixture. These could be crushed too.
- STEP 4If you wanted froth, use your frother to make the topping for Your frappé. Pour this onto the mixture. Also, be sure to add ice, as The heat of the froth might make it warm. Drizzle with the extra Sweet Freedom.