For anyone partial to buying smoothies and soups, a blender is one investment kitchen gadget that will not only save you money over time, but offer the chance to get creative with flavours from the comfort of your own kitchen.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great opportunities to find top kitchen appliances on offer – not just blenders, but everything from the best food processors to the best dishwashers. The models included below were tested and chosen by BBC Good Food experts for reasons including their jug capacity, noise level, safety and design.
The trick is to find one that’s not only efficient in speed, but also suitable for whatever space you have on your countertop. Tall blenders can be cumbersome to store in an average-sized cupboard, so choose one with a design that suits your kitchen. Take a look at our tried and tested favourites to help you decide which of our best blender picks will work for you.
We’ll be updating these Black Friday and Cyber Monday food processor deals regularly, along with our main Black Friday kitchen appliance deals page on our favourite tried and tested models, so check back here regularly for all the latest offers.
For all the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday kitchen appliance deals and more unbiased expert buyer’s guides, visit our reviews section to find 400+ round-ups on everything from the best dishwasher tablets to slow cookers and food processors.
Which retailers have Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales on now?
You will find all the latest discounts on our tried and tested picks of the best blenders below but for even more Black Friday kitchen appliance deals, check out these retailer sales.
- Very – still live: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on home tech including KitchenAid and Kenwood
- Lakeland – still live: save on electricals including KitchenAid accessories
- Currys – still live: ‘Black Fri-Yay!’ deals across various departments
- John Lewis & Partners – still live: save on large and small appliances including Kenwood and Magimix
- Appliances Direct – new Cyber Monday deals: up to 40% off appliances including fridge freezers
- Nisbets – new Cyber Monday discount: 10% off everything with code CYBER (30 November only, max £25 discount, T&C apply)
- Argos – still live: half price kitchen appliances including Ninja and Nespresso
- Robert Dyas – still live: Mega Deals on home and garden including Kenwood and Salter electricals
- AO.com – still live: save on appliances including best dishwashers and microwaves
- Amazon – new Cyber Monday deals across various departments
- House of Fraser – still live: £20 voucher with every £100 spent (T&C apply)
If it’s gifts for foodies you’re after, Trouva, Not on the High Street, Amara and Ethical Superstore all ran Black Friday offers last year and will be doing the same later this month. The latter will not only be offering 20% off everything from the 23-30 November, but also donating grocery items to the Newcastle West End Foodbank with every order over £30.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday blender deals 2020
KitchenAid Diamond blender, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Save 25% at Harts of Stur, was £149 now £111.76 (save £37.24, only blue model currently in stock)
Best space-saving blender
This retro-looking KitchenAid model benefits from having a small base so it can sit on display without taking up too much space. It takes on smoothies, soups, sauces and baby food with ease, plus has a useful hot foods pre-set option, which can handle liquids such as soups and sauces. The jug design is particularly good – it’s dishwasher-friendly, BPA-free and a lot lighter than some of the others we tested. RRP £149.
Read the full KitchenAid Diamond blender review.
Magimix 1.8L Le Blender, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Claim a free gift at Very, £159
- One to watch: Claim a free gift at Harts of Stur, £159.95 (currently out of stock)
- One to watch: Save 10% at Selfridges with code SELFCCE, was £159.99 now £143.99 (save £16 – currently out of stock)
Best value for money blender
Even at full price the Magimix 1.8L blender is a steal, so this opportunity to save an additional 10% at Selfridges is a bonus (it’s currently out of stock at Selfridges, but worth checking back). Not only does is boast a large capacity within a small footprint on the countertop, this Magimix is also Quiet Mark-certified; a rare quality in a blender. RRP £160.
Read our full Magimix Le Blender review
Sage The Super Q™ blender, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Save 25% at AO.com, was £599 now £449 (save £150)
- Save 25% at Harts of Stur, was £599.95 now £449.95 (save £150)
Best blowout blender
This blender and all its accompaniments have been designed with the user in mind. One major plus is its quietness, thanks to special technology – Sage has even gone as far as patenting it. This is a great opportunity to pick up a professional-standard blender for less than its RRP (£599.95).
Read the full Sage The Super Q™ blender review.
Russell Hobbs Desire jug blender, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Selling for £49.99 at JD Williams plus free delivery with code AMAZE
- Save 18% at Amazon, was £59.99 now £49 (save £10.99)
Best basic blender
The simplicity of this Russell Hobbs blender is its real selling point. It was tested against 15 of the best blenders, and not only does it blitz smoothly, it’s also small on the countertop, sleek in design and simple to use. RRP £59.99.
Read the full Russell Hobbs Desire blender review.
One to watch
Tefal Perfectmix blender, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Save 20% at Very, was £89.99 now £74.99 (save £15, currently out of stock)
Best budget blender
Despite its place at the lower end of the price spectrum, a number of the Tefal Perfectmix blender’s features really impress us. Firstly, its built-in cooler helps prevents the motor from overheating. Secondly, its preset functions for ice crushing and auto-cleaning are great. You also get a large-capacity jug with this blender. RRP £89.99.
Read the full Tefal Perfectmix blender review.
electriQ 1800W Multifunctional Blender, Smoothie and Soup Maker, Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- New deal: Save 40% at Appliances Direct, was £99.97 now £59.97 (save £40)
Best blender to rival a food processor
People with small kitchens might be reluctant to buy a separate blender and food processor and this electriQ machine solves that particular problem. Its Japanese stainless steel blades – and powerful 1800W motor – are able to pulverise ingredients, including nuts, seeds and grains, with ease, acting like a food processor. Plus, all of its functions conveniently use the same blade, saving on time and washing up. RRP £99.
Read the full electriQ blender review.
One to watch
Beko stainless steel soup maker, Black Friday deals
- Save 25% at AO.com, was £99 now £79 (save £20, currently out of stock)
Best blender for making soup
This gadget is an absolute treat for any soup recipe fans, offering a keep-warm function and two specific pre-sets: ‘fine soup’ and ‘chunky soup’ to suit a variety of tastes. Its robust build and easy-to-use controls lend it well to crushing ice, plus it made light work of blitzing both smoothies and sauces. There was an opportunity to buy this model from AO.com with a £20 ‘discount’, but the product is currently out of stock. RRP £99.
Read the full Beko soup maker review.
More Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
Black Friday coffee machine deals
Black Friday microwave deals
Black Friday toaster deals
Black Friday dishwasher deals
Black Friday slow cooker deals
Black Friday stand mixer deals
Black Friday food processor deals
Black Friday fridge freezer deals
Black Friday kettle deals
Black Friday alcohol deals
When is Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020?
Black Friday and Cyber Monday originally started in the US, but they’ve now become annual shopping events in the UK, too. Taking place on the first Friday after Thanksgiving, an American public holiday, brands and retailers will be dropping deals from 27 November until 30 November.
But, this year will be a bit different. With non-essential retail shops closing in England between 5 November and 2 December in line with national regulations, there will be greater online competition to entice customers, and we are already seeing deals go live. We’ll help you keep an eye on the price of your chosen blender as we head towards Black Friday right here.
How to get a good deal on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Decide on which blender to buy in advance of Black Friday. Our guide to the best blenders tried and tested is a good place to start your research.
- Visiting the brand’s product page will often give you the real RRP of your chosen blender, which will give you a sense of how lucrative or not each deal will be.
- The number of Black Friday deals can get overwhelming, so making a list of products can help you stay focussed.
- Try to stick to your budget.
- Keep an eye out for price-matched deals by the likes of AO.com, John Lewis & Partners and Currys, all of which offer a price-match guarantee.
- We’re expecting stock to fluctuate largely with all the online traffic. Because of this, we’d recommend buying when you see the gadget at a price you like.
The BBC Good Food reviews section features buyer’s guides brought to you by the Good Food experts.
This page was updated on 30 November 2020