Spring chicken traybake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook: -
- Serves 3
- 200g purple sprouting broccoli , leaves removed
- 200g new potatoes (I used Jersey Royals), washed and halved
- 6 asparagus spears , washed and trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ small pack tarragon
- 3 garlic cloves , peeled and bashed
- 1 lemon , cut into wedges
- 6 chicken thighs , skin on
- handful mint , leaves only
- 100g natural yogurt
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the broccoli, new potatoes and asparagus in a roasting tin and toss with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and some seasoning. Add 4 tarragon sprigs, the garlic cloves and 1 /2 the lemon wedges. Sit the chicken thighs on top and rub with the remaining oil, seasoning well.
- STEP 2
Roast in the oven for 45-50 mins until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- STEP 3
Meanwhile, make the yogurt dressing by finely chopping the remaining tarragon (leaves only) with a few mint leaves, then stir through the yogurt. Season well and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- STEP 4
Bring to the table with the yogurt dressing and remaining lemon wedges, and let people help themselves.