Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 3 little children or 2 bigger ones
- 75g low-fat soft cheese
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1 cooked skinless chicken breast , coarsely shredded
- 1 large carrot , grated or shredded
- 1 large avocado , stoned and sliced
- handful rocket leaves
- STEP 1
Spread the cheese over the tortillas and top with the chicken, carrot, avocado and rocket.
- STEP 2
Tightly roll up each tortilla. Wrap tightly in cling film, twisting the ends firmly to seal, and chill until ready.
- STEP 3
Unwrap and cut each roll into 4 chunks to add to your lunchboxes.