Spicy tuna quinoa salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 onion , sliced
- 350g pepper , sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped
- 225g pouch ready-to-eat quinoa
- 350g cherry tomato , halved
- handful black olives , chopped
- 225g jar albacore tuna in olive oil, flaked
- STEP 1
Fry the onion and peppers in the oil until soft. Add the chilli and cool slightly.
- STEP 2
Mix the quinoa, onion mixture, cherry tomatoes, olives and tuna together. Divide between 4 plates, pour over a little of the oil from the tuna jar, season and serve.