Member recipe by themaster1305
ServingsServes 1 - 12
A Very tastey bun wich is good for a light snake and also goood for partys
- 2OOg Self-raising flour
- 75g margarine
- 75g suger
- 2 eggs
- raspberry jam
- vanillan essence
- oven on 190c.
- Rub margarine in to the flour to make breadcrumbs.
- mix in sugar.
- crack eggs into a bowl and mix together.
- add the egg to the flour mixture, a little at a time, using a table knife until the mixture forms s stiff dough.
- Turn out on to a clean surface. kneed lightly and make into a roll. Use a little flour if it sticks to the board.
- Divide into rounds equal pieces using a sharp knife.
- Shape into rounds, and place into cake case and into a bun tray.
- Make a well in the centre of each round and add a teaspoon of jam to each round.
- put in oven for 15min antill goldenbrown. When cooked put onto a cooling tray.