Tommy Banks, head chef at the Michelin-starred restaurant The Black Swan, shares his essential Christmas dinner tips for an extra special meal.
How do you make the perfect mince pie? What's the definitive way to serve controversial Brussels sprouts? What's the secret to making perfect roasties? We've got the answers from Yorkshire-based chef Tommy Banks. For even more festive inspiration and recipe advice, check out our Christmas kitchen hub.
1. What’s your top tip for cooking Christmas dinner?
2. Do you have any tips for getting ahead on the Christmas dinner?
3. What’s the most important ingredient in a Christmas pudding?
4. How do you make the perfect mince pie?
5. Do you have a secret to the perfect roast potato?
6. What’s your favourite meal to make with Christmas leftovers?
7. What’s the best way to serve Brussels sprouts?
- Try our most indulgent sprout recipes ever for some delicious twists, and watch our video on 3 ways with sprouts.
Found these helpful? Read our other celeb top tips...
What are your top Christmas dinner tips? Leave a comment below...