Cook our September cover
All subscribers receiving the September issue will get an exclusive spice blend** from Spice N Tice with their copy. Use this mix to cook our delicious cover-star recipe: one-pot spiced roast chicken. Created by our expert food team, this perfectly blended mix of ground cumin, coriander, turmeric, paprika and garam masala can be used in two stages to create this incredible dish. We can’t wait to see the results from your kitchen. Follow along with our simple video and learn how to make our wonderful one-pot chicken spiced roast chicken.
Scroll down for full terms and conditions.
Cook and share to win
Use your fantastic new roasting tray along with your spice blend to create your own easy-yet-delicious one-pot spiced roast chicken. Share your photos of the dish using #bbcgfsubsclub in order to win. The top five entries will receive a Tower air-fryer and Jean-Patrique griddle plate and skewers set worth £94.98 RRP! Details of this competition will be included in your September 2021 issue.
Inside your spice mix:
- Garam masala
Spice mix recipe ideas
Why not try subbing in your spice mix and create spicy roast potatoes for a twist on a classic Sunday side. For a nourishing veggie main, try our spicy roast veg & lentils or spiced broccoli, paneer & peas with garam masala cashews. Make our basic curried roast chickpeas for a tasty snack.
Terms and conditions:
1. Promoted spice mixes are available for UK subscribers only, are subject to availability and may be substituted for spices of a similar variety.
2. Due to new restrictions on moving plants and plant products, we regret that we are not able to provide free spice mixes on subscription copies outside mainland UK.
3. Ingredients (27g): Cumin, coriander, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon, clove, cardamom and black pepper.
4. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans; produced in a nut and sesame free site.
5. If you pack is damaged please buysubscriptions.com/contact for a replacement.
6. Ground spice blend produced by Spice N Tice, 6 Craven Street, Leicester, LE1 4BX.Third party certification: BRC Grade AA.
7. Produce conforms to relevant UK regulations and EC directives, produce is wholesome and free from any irradiated components or extraneous matter.
8. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Use before 08/2023.
9. Produced in a nut and sesame free site. Although every reasonable precaution to minimise risk, Spice n Tice cannot guarantee that raw materials entering the site are nut free.
10. No genetically modified materials / organisms have been used in connection with the production of this product or any of its ingredients.