BBC Good Food: Cook the Cover
Find your free subscriber-exclusive spice blend inside your subscriber envelope with your September issue, then cook our delicious cover star: lamb kofta curry!
Cook our September cover
All subscribers receiving the September issue will get an exclusive spice blend* from Spice N Tice with their copy. Use this mix to cook our delicious cover-star recipe: lamb kofta curry. Created by our expert food team, this perfectly blended mix of garam masala, ground cumin, ground coriander, turmeric and chilli powder can be used in two stages to create this incredible dish. We can’t wait to see the results from your kitchen. Follow along with our simple video and learn how to make our effortlessly delicious lamb kofta curry.
Scroll down for full terms and conditions.
Cook and share to win
Share your photos of the dish using #bbcgfsubsclub in order to win our Cook the Cover competition.... The top five entries will receive a 10-inch carbon steel frying pan from Samuel Groves worth £45 RRP! Details of this competition will be included in your September 2022 issue.
Inside your spice mix:
- Garam masala
- Ground cumin
- Ground coriander
- Chilli powder
Spice mix recipe ideas
Why not try subbing in your spice mix and create spicy roast potatoes for a twist on a classic Sunday side. For a nourishing veggie main, try our spicy roast veg & lentils or spiced broccoli, paneer & peas with garam masala cashews. Make our basic curried roast chickpeas for a tasty snack.
Terms and conditions:
*1. Promoted spice mixes are available for UK subscribers only, are subject to availability and may be substituted for spices of a similar variety.
2. Due to new restrictions on moving plants and plant products, we regret that we are not able to provide free spice mixes on subscription copies outside mainland UK.
3. Ingredients (17g): Garam Masala, Ground Cumin, Ground Coriander, Turmeric, Chilli Powder.
4. Garam Masala Contains: Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Ground Cinnamon, Ground Ginger, Chilli powder, Ground Black Pepper, Ground Clove, Ground Cardamon, Ground Nutmeg, Bay Leaf Powder.
5. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans; produced in a nut and sesame free site.
6. If your pack is damaged please buysubscriptions.com/gfspice for a replacement.
7. Ground spice blend produced by SPICENTICE, 6 Craven Street, Leicester, LE1 4BX.
8. Produce conforms to relevant UK regulations and EC directives, produce is wholesome and free from any irradiated components or extraneous matter.
9. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Use before 07/2024.
10. Produced in a nut and sesame free site. Although every reasonable precaution to minimise risk, SPICENTICE cannot guarantee that raw materials entering the site are nut free.
11. No genetically modified materials / organisms have been used in connection with the production of this product or any of its ingredients.
Comments, questions and tips