BBC Good Food's Christmas podcast with Tom Kerridge
Is it your first time cooking Christmas lunch? Or are you an experienced cook who wants to boost your kitchen skills and get into the festive spirit?
Throughout December chef Tom Kerridge reveals secret tips and tricks for the party season. Discover how to create easy nibbles for a crowd, cook all the key elements of Christmas lunch, and learn brilliant ways to use up leftovers – all with bonus, cook-a-long recipes.
Plus, Tom shares his Christmas traditions and memories in this entertaining new series from Britain’s most trusted cooking source, BBC Good Food.
BBC Good Food podcast episodes
- Episode 1- Christmas baking
- Episode 2- Snacks, starters and sides
- Episode 3- Turkey and alternative mains
- Episode 4- Figgy pudding and other festive desserts
- Episode 5- Love your Christmas leftovers
See our Christmas kitchen hub for all things festive, including Christmas baking, homemade crafts and top buyer's guides.
Plus, see more podcast episodes.