Points to remember:
- Lay 2 chicken breasts onto a sheet of baking parchment. Fold the parchment over to cover the chicken. Bash with a rolling pin to an even thickness.
- Put 50g plain flour on a plate and season with salt and pepper. Beat 1 egg in a bowl or shallow dish and spread 50g panko breadcrumbs on another plate or tray.
- Coat each chicken breast, first in the seasoned flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs. Now put the chicken breast back in the egg and then the breadcrumbs to give them a thicker coating.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the chicken on a baking tray and drizzle with a little vegetable oil. Bake for 20-25 mins or until crisp, golden and the chicken is cooked through.
- For the katsu mayonnaise: mix together 50g ketchup, 3 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp mustard, juice ½ lime, 2 tsp mild curry powder and stir until smooth.
- Put the chicken breasts and katsu mayonnaise into brioche burger buns with lettuce leaves, sliced radishes and chopped spring onions.
More party food videos…
What’s your favourite burger recipe? Let us know in the comments below…