How to make G&T pancakes
- Pour a 250ml can of gin & tonic into a saucepan and add 2 tbsp caster sugar, plus the juice of 1 lemon.
- Heat for a few mins to reduce until you have a syrupy consistency, then set aside.
- Put 200g self-raising flour, 1 egg, a pinch of salt and 2 tbsp caster sugar into a bowl, then pour over another 250ml can gin & tonic and mix until smooth.
- Lightly oil a non-stick pan and set over a medium heat.
- Drop two spoonfuls of batter into the pan and cook for 1-2 mins on each side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with a drizzle of syrup and finely grated lemon zest.
See the full recipe for G&T pancakes.