BBC Good Food Diet Plan Series
Good Food have been collating weeklong nutritionally analysed plans which 327,000+ people have signed up to. In this two-part online series discover the perfect formula to boost health and well-being in the most delicious way possible.
- Part One – The Good Food Healthy Diet plan and how it works
- Part Two – Customising the Diet Plan to suit Your Health
In this two-part online masterclass series, discover the secrets behind the famous Good Food Healthy Diet Plan. We will share our successful week long nutritionally analysed plans along with the recipes (including vegan and vegetarian) behind those plans. This series is ideal for anyone looking to boost their health and wellbeing through enjoying delicious food!
Buy the series and discover how the Good Food Healthy Diet Plan can help:
- Support your mood
- Reduce your intake of 'free' sugars
- Boost your energy levels
- Improve your digestive health
- Lose excess weight
- Support your immune system
What you will learn:
- How the Healthy Diet Plan works
- Why whole, natural foods are key to a healthy and balanced diet
- How we develop and plan the recipes
- Ways to customise the plan to suit your lifestyle
- Vegetarian and vegan plans
- Tips to make the most of the plan
What you will receive:
- Links to 2 x 1 hour online masterclasses to watch at your leisure
- A troubleshooting guide at the end of each masterclass answering the most common questions.
Meet the Presenter
Kerry Torrens - Nutritionist
Kerry Torrens Bsc (Hons) PgCert MBANT is a registered nutritionist with a postgraduate diploma in Personalised Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy. She is a member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and a member of the Guild of Food Writers. Over the last 15 years she has been a contributing author to a number of nutritional and cookery publications, including BBC Good Food and Olive magazines. She has also hosted nutrition and health sessions at BBC Good Food Shows and been an expert speaker on various food- and health-related BBC radio programmes. Kerry divides her time between analysing recipes for nutritional content and advising chefs and recipe developers and writing and editing food, cookery and health titles for both print and digital media. She has worked with a number of the top chefs, major food manufacturers and supermarkets.