Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sauteed Swiss Chard.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A vegetable dish, simple and quick to make.
- 200g Swiss Chard
- a knob of Butter
- half tsp pureed garlic
- a pinch of sea salt
- lemon zest to taste (optional)
- STEP 1Cut away the thick stems, discard, keeping the green leaves. Roll the leaves into a cigar shape and slice into 5 mm strips.
- STEP 2Put a large frying pan on a medium to high heat, add the knob of butter. When melted add the leaves, garlic and salt. Toss and fry for about 1 -2 mins.
- STEP 3Serve straight away, sprinkle over the lemon zest, if using.