Vegan chocolate mousse
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 120 ml aquafaba (from tin)
- 1 spoon of sugar
- STEP 1In a water bath dissolve chopped into smaller pieces dark chocolate with coconut milk. Mix the contents togheter until chocolate dissolve.Leave to cool down.
- STEP 2Pour aquafaba into a bowl and beat.First at small speed and gradually increase it.While beatting slowly add 1 spoon of sugar.Bit until the foam is stiff.
- STEP 3Add a cool but still liquid chocolate to whipped aquafaba and mix gently.
- STEP 4Pour into jars or glasses and cool in the fridge for minimum 1 hour.